Voland, E. & Engel, C. 1990: Female choice in humans: a conditional mate selection strategy of the Krummhörn women (Germany, 1720–1874). Ethology 84, 144–154.
Female Choice in Humans: A Conditional Mate Selection Strategy of the Krummhörn Women (Germany, 1720–1874)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1990 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 144–154, January-December 1990
How to Cite
Voland, E. and Engel, C. (1990), Female Choice in Humans: A Conditional Mate Selection Strategy of the Krummhörn Women (Germany, 1720–1874). Ethology, 84: 144–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1990.tb00791.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: August 7, 1989 Accepted: November 2, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!