Song Switching in Mate Attraction and Territory Defense by Western Meadowlarks (Sturnella neglecta)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1991 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 87, Issue 3-4, pages 262–268, January-December 1991
How to Cite
Horn, A. G. and Falls, J. B. (1991), Song Switching in Mate Attraction and Territory Defense by Western Meadowlarks (Sturnella neglecta). Ethology, 87: 262–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1991.tb00251.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 5, 1990; Accepted: December 20, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!