Individual Behavioural Strategies Associated with Predator Inspection in Minnow Shoals
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1991 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 307–319, January-December 1991
How to Cite
Murphy, K. E. and Pitcher, T. J. (1991), Individual Behavioural Strategies Associated with Predator Inspection in Minnow Shoals. Ethology, 88: 307–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1991.tb00285.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: February 8, 1991; Accepted: June 13, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!