Operational Sex Ratio and Individual Mating Frequencies in Two Bushcricket Species (Orthoptera, Tettigonioidea, Poecilimon)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1991 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 211–228, January-December 1991
How to Cite
Heller, K.-G. and von Helversen, D. (1991), Operational Sex Ratio and Individual Mating Frequencies in Two Bushcricket Species (Orthoptera, Tettigonioidea, Poecilimon). Ethology, 89: 211–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1991.tb00305.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: May 27, 1991; Accepted: August 16, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!