I dedicate this paper to Wolfgang Wickler on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Factors Influencing Leadership: A Study of Goose Families (Anser indicus))1
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1991 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 265–274, January-December 1991
How to Cite
Lamprecht, J. (1991), Factors Influencing Leadership: A Study of Goose Families (Anser indicus)). Ethology, 89: 265–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1991.tb00372.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 25, 1991; Accepted: November 7, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!