Maternal Behaviour and Nest Recognition in the Subsocial Earwig Labidura riparia Pallas (Dermaptera: Labiduridae)
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1991 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 287–296, January-December 1991
How to Cite
Radl, R. C. and Linsenmair, K. E. (1991), Maternal Behaviour and Nest Recognition in the Subsocial Earwig Labidura riparia Pallas (Dermaptera: Labiduridae). Ethology, 89: 287–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1991.tb00374.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 15, 1991; Accepted: August 19, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!