Control of Winter Song and Territorial Aggression of Female Robins (Erithacus rubecula) by Testosterone
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1991 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 87, Issue 1-2, pages 37–44, January-December 1991
How to Cite
Kriner, E. and Schwabl, H. (1991), Control of Winter Song and Territorial Aggression of Female Robins (Erithacus rubecula) by Testosterone. Ethology, 87: 37–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1991.tb01186.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: July 3, 1990 Accepted: October 4, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!