Coopersmith, C. B. & Lenington, S. 1992: Female preferences based on male quality in house mice: interaction between male dominance rank and t-complex genotype. Ethology 90, 1–16.
Female Preferences Based on Male Quality in House Mice: Interaction between Male Dominance Rank and t-Complex Genotype
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1992 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 1–16, January-December 1992
How to Cite
Coopersmith, C. B. and Lenington, S. (1992), Female Preferences Based on Male Quality in House Mice: Interaction between Male Dominance Rank and t-Complex Genotype. Ethology, 90: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1992.tb00815.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: July 3, 1991 Accepted: October 10, 1991 (J. Brockmann)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!