Nowicki, S., Marler, P., Maynard, A. & Peters, S. 1992: Is the tonal quality of birdsong learned? Evidence from song sparrows. Ethology 90, 225–235.
Is the Tonal Quality of Birdsong Learned? Evidence from Song Sparrows
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1992 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 225–235, January-December 1992
How to Cite
Nowicki, S., Marler, P., Maynard, A. and Peters, S. (1992), Is the Tonal Quality of Birdsong Learned? Evidence from Song Sparrows. Ethology, 90: 225–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1992.tb00834.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: July 10, 1991 Accepted: December 27, 1991 (J. Brockmann)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!