Graff, C. & Kramer, B. 1992: Trained weakly-electric fishes Pollimyrus isidori and Gnathonemus petersii (Mormyridae, Teleostei) discriminate between waveforms of electric pulse discharges. Ethology 90, 279–292.
Trained Weakly-electric Fishes Pollimyrus isidori and Gnathonemus petersii (Mormyridae, Teleostei) Discriminate between Waveforms of Electric Pulse Discharges
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1992 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 279–292, January-December 1992
How to Cite
Graff, C. and Kramer, B. (1992), Trained Weakly-electric Fishes Pollimyrus isidori and Gnathonemus petersii (Mormyridae, Teleostei) Discriminate between Waveforms of Electric Pulse Discharges. Ethology, 90: 279–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1992.tb00839.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: April 24, 1991 Accepted: December 11, 1991 (H.-U. Reyer)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!