Dempster, E. R., Dempster, R. & Perrin, M. R. 1992: A comparative study of the behaviour of six taxa of male and female gerbils (Rodentia) in intra- and interspecific encounters. Ethology 91, 25–45.
A Comparative Study of the Behaviour of Six Taxa of Male and Female Gerbils (Rodentia) in Intra- and Interspecific Encounters
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1992 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 25–45, January-December 1992
How to Cite
Dempster, E. R., Dempster, R. and Perrin, M. R. (1992), A Comparative Study of the Behaviour of Six Taxa of Male and Female Gerbils (Rodentia) in Intra- and Interspecific Encounters. Ethology, 91: 25–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1992.tb00848.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: October 29, 1990 Accepted: February 29, 1992 (W. Pflumm)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!