Infant-care Behavior of Non-reproductive Helpers in a Communal-care Primate, the Cotton-top Tamarin (Saguinus oedipus)
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1992 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 155–167, January-December 1992
How to Cite
Tardif, S. D., Carson, R. L. and Gangaware, B. L. (1992), Infant-care Behavior of Non-reproductive Helpers in a Communal-care Primate, the Cotton-top Tamarin (Saguinus oedipus). Ethology, 92: 155–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1992.tb00956.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: December 30, 1991; Accepted: June 8, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!