Bukacińska, M. & Bukaciński, D. 1993: The effect of habitat structure and density of nests on territory size and territorial behaviour in the black-headed gull (Larus ridibundus L.). Ethology 94, 306–316.
The Effect of Habitat Structure and Density of Nests on Territory Size and Territorial Behaviour in the Black-headed Gull (Larus ridibundus L.)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1993 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 306–316, January-December 1993
How to Cite
Bukacińska, M. and Bukaciński, D. (1993), The Effect of Habitat Structure and Density of Nests on Territory Size and Territorial Behaviour in the Black-headed Gull (Larus ridibundus L.). Ethology, 94: 306–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1993.tb00447.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: October 6, 1992; Accepted: February 19, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!