Loughry, W. J. 1993: Mechanisms of change in the ontogeny of black-tailed prairie dog time budgets. Ethology 95, 54–64.
Mechanisms of Change in the Ontogeny of Black-tailed Prairie Dog Time Budgets
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1993 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 54–64, January-December 1993
How to Cite
Loughry, W. J. (1993), Mechanisms of Change in the Ontogeny of Black-tailed Prairie Dog Time Budgets. Ethology, 95: 54–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1993.tb00456.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: December 4, 1992; Accepted: April 25, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!