Provine, R. R. 1993: Laughter punctuates speech: Linguistic, social and gender contexts of laughter. Ethology 95, 291–298.
Laughter Punctuates Speech: Linguistic, Social and Gender Contexts of Laughter
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1993 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 291–298, January-December 1993
How to Cite
Provine, R. R. (1993), Laughter Punctuates Speech: Linguistic, Social and Gender Contexts of Laughter. Ethology, 95: 291–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1993.tb00478.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: April 7, 1993; Accepted: August 23, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!