Goltsman, M. E. & Borisova, N. G. 1993: Comparative analysis of interaction duration in three species of gerbils (Genus Meriones). Ethology 94, 177–186.
Comparative Analysis of Interaction Duration in Three Species of Gerbils (Genus Meriones)
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1993 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 177–186, January-December 1993
How to Cite
Goltsman, M. E. and Borisova, N. G. (1993), Comparative Analysis of Interaction Duration in Three Species of Gerbils (Genus Meriones). Ethology, 94: 177–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1993.tb00558.x
Acknowledgements. We are grateful to N. M. Pashina, O. G. Ilchenko, Dr. S. V. Popov, Dr. R. M. Borisyuk and I. I. Fridrich for assistance and support. Financial support was provided by the Faculty of Biology of Moscow State University. We also thank Prof. Dr. F. S. Dobson, Prof. Dr. W. Pflumm, and an anonymous reviewer for very helpful comments on a previous draft of this paper. We are especially grateful to Professor Dobson who has done immense work in improving the style of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: August 14, 1991 Accepted: January 22, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!