Holekamp, K. E., Ogutu, J. O., Dublin, H. T., Frank, L. G. & Smale, L. 1993: Fission of a spotted hyena clan: Consequences of prolonged female absenteeism and causes of female emigration. Ethology 93, 285–299.
Fission of a Spotted Hyena Clan: Consequences of Prolonged Female Absenteeism and Causes of Female Emigration
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1993 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 285–299, January-December 1993
How to Cite
Holekamp, K. E., Ogutu, J. O., Dublin, H. T., Frank, L. G. and Smale, L. (1993), Fission of a Spotted Hyena Clan: Consequences of Prolonged Female Absenteeism and Causes of Female Emigration. Ethology, 93: 285–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1993.tb01210.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: June 22, 1992; Accepted: November 30, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!