Krafft, B., Colin, C. & Peignot, P. 1993: Diving-for-food: a new model to assess social roles in a group of laboratory rats. Ethology 96, 11–23.
Diving-for-Food: A New Model to Assess Social Roles in a Group of Laboratory Rats
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 11–23, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Krafft, B., Colin, C. and Peignot, P. (1994), Diving-for-Food: A New Model to Assess Social Roles in a Group of Laboratory Rats. Ethology, 96: 11–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb00877.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 11, 1993; Accepted: October 15, 1993 (W. Wickler)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!