Brugger, C. & Taborsky, M. 1993: Male incubation and its effect on reproductive success in the black swan, Cygnus atratus. Ethology 96, 138–146.
Male Incubation and its Effect on Reproductive Success in the Black Swan, Cygnus atratus
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 138–146, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Brugger, C. and Taborsky, M. (1994), Male Incubation and its Effect on Reproductive Success in the Black Swan, Cygnus atratus. Ethology, 96: 138–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb00889.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 22, 1993; Accepted: November 29, 1993 (W. Wickler)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!