Houtman, R. & Dill, L. M. 1994: The influence of substrate color on the alarm response of tidepool sculpins (Oligocottus maculosus; Pisces, Cottidae). Ethology 96, 147–154.
The Influence of Substrate Color on the Alarm Response of Tidepool Sculpins (Oligocottus maculosus; Pisces, Cottidae)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 147–154, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Houtman, R. and Dill, L. M. (1994), The Influence of Substrate Color on the Alarm Response of Tidepool Sculpins (Oligocottus maculosus; Pisces, Cottidae). Ethology, 96: 147–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb00890.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 22, 1993; Accepted: November 1, 1993 (J. Brockmann)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!