Sicotte, P. 1994: Effect of male competition on male-female relationships in bi-male groups of mountain gorillas. Ethology 97, 47–64.
Effect of Male Competition on Male-Female Relationships in Bi-male Groups of Mountain Gorillas
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 97, Issue 1-2, pages 47–64, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Sicotte, P. (1994), Effect of Male Competition on Male-Female Relationships in Bi-male Groups of Mountain Gorillas. Ethology, 97: 47–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb01028.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: January 25, 1993; Accepted: January 7, 1994 (J. Brockmann)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!