Mappes, J. 1994: Parasites and female ability to defend offspring in the parent bug, Elasmucha grisea L. Ethology 97, 76–80.
Parasites and Female Ability to Defend Offspring in the Parent Bug Elasmucha grisea L
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 97, Issue 1-2, pages 76–80, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Mappes, J. (1994), Parasites and Female Ability to Defend Offspring in the Parent Bug Elasmucha grisea L. Ethology, 97: 76–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb01030.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: February 18, 1994; Accepted: April 22, 1994 (W. Wickler)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!