Fernandez-Montraveta, C. & Schmitt, A. 1994: Substrate-borne vibrations produced by male Lycosa tarentula fasciiventris (Araneae, Lycosidae) during courtship and agonistic interactions. Ethology 97, 81–93.
Substrate-borne Vibrations Produced by Male Lycosa tarentula fasciiventris (Araneae, Lycosidae) during Courtship and Agonistic Interactions
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 97, Issue 1-2, pages 81–93, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Fernandez-Montraveta, C. and Schmitt, A. (1994), Substrate-borne Vibrations Produced by Male Lycosa tarentula fasciiventris (Araneae, Lycosidae) during Courtship and Agonistic Interactions. Ethology, 97: 81–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb01031.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: October 14, 1993; Accepted: March 8, 1994 (W. Wickler)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!