Todt, D. & Böhner, J. 1994: Former experience can modify social selectivity during song learning in the nightingale (Luscinia megarhynchos). Ethology 97, 169–176
Former Experience Can Modify Social Selectivity during Song Learning in the Nightingale (Luscinia megarhynchos)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 169–176, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Todt, D. and Böhner, J. (1994), Former Experience Can Modify Social Selectivity during Song Learning in the Nightingale (Luscinia megarhynchos). Ethology, 97: 169–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb01037.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 24, 1994; Accepted: April 5, 1994 (W. Wickler)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!