Leboucher, G., Kreutzer, M. & Dittami, J. 1994: Copulation-solicitation displays in female canaries (Serinus canaria): are oestradiol implants necessary? Ethology 97, 190–197.
Copulation-solicitation Displays in Female Canaries (Serinus canaria): are Oestradiol Implants Necessary?
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 190–197, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Leboucher, G., Kreutzer, M. and Dittami, J. (1994), Copulation-solicitation Displays in Female Canaries (Serinus canaria): are Oestradiol Implants Necessary?. Ethology, 97: 190–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb01039.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: January 14, 1994; Accepted: March 10, 1994 (W. Wickler)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!