Cooper, W. E. Jr & van Wyk, J. H. 1994: Absence of prey chemical discrimination by tongue-flicking in an ambush-foraging lizard having actively foraging ancestors. Ethology 97, 317–328.
Absence of Prey Chemical Discrimination by Tongue-flicking in an Ambush-foraging Lizard Having Actively Foraging Ancestors
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 317–328, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Cooper, W. E. and van Wyk, J. H. (1994), Absence of Prey Chemical Discrimination by Tongue-flicking in an Ambush-foraging Lizard Having Actively Foraging Ancestors. Ethology, 97: 317–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb01050.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: October 13, 1993; Accepted: April 13, 1994 (W. Pflumm)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!