van den Bos, R. & de Cock Buning, T. 1994: Social behaviour of domestic cats (Felis lybica f. catus L.): a study of dominance in a group of female laboratory cats. Ethology 98, 14–37.
Social Behaviour of Domestic Cats (Felis lybica f. catus L.): a Study of Dominance in a Group of Female Laboratory Cats
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 14–37, January-December 1994
How to Cite
van den Bos, R. and Buning, T. d. C. (1994), Social Behaviour of Domestic Cats (Felis lybica f. catus L.): a Study of Dominance in a Group of Female Laboratory Cats. Ethology, 98: 14–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb01054.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: July 22, 1993; Accepted: April 13, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!