Storey, A. E. 1994: Pre-implantation pregnancy disruption in female meadow voles Microtus pennsylvanicus (Rodentia: Muridae): male competition or female mate choice. Ethology 98, 89–100.
Pre-implantation Pregnancy Disruption in Female Meadow Voles Microtus pennsylvanicus (Rodentia: Muridae): Male Competition or Female Mate Choice?
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 89–100, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Storey, A. E. (1994), Pre-implantation Pregnancy Disruption in Female Meadow Voles Microtus pennsylvanicus (Rodentia: Muridae): Male Competition or Female Mate Choice?. Ethology, 98: 89–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb01060.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: January 7, 1994; Accepted: June 17, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!