Macedonia, J. M. & Stamps, J. A. 1994: Species recognition in Anolis grahami (Reptilia, Iguanidae): evidence from responses to video playbacks of conspecific and heterospecific displays. Ethology 98, 246–264.
Species Recognition in Anolis grahami (Sauria, Iguanidae): Evidence from Responses to Video Playbacks of Conspecific and Heterospecific Displays
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 98, Issue 3-4, pages 246–264, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Macedonia, J. M. and Stamps, J. A. (1994), Species Recognition in Anolis grahami (Sauria, Iguanidae): Evidence from Responses to Video Playbacks of Conspecific and Heterospecific Displays. Ethology, 98: 246–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb01074.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: April 6, 1994; Accepted: May 23, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!