Errard, C. & Vienne, C. 1994: Species recognition in heterospecific groups of ants: relative contribution of allospecific workers and queen. Ethology 98, 277–290.
Species Recognition in Heterospecific Groups of Ants: Relative Contribution of Allospecific Workers and Queen
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1994 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 98, Issue 3-4, pages 277–290, January-December 1994
How to Cite
Errard, C. and Vienne, C. (1994), Species Recognition in Heterospecific Groups of Ants: Relative Contribution of Allospecific Workers and Queen. Ethology, 98: 277–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1994.tb01076.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: October 4, 1993; Accepted: August 4, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!