Tent Construction by the Short-nosed Fruit Bat Cynopterus sphinx (Chiroptera: Pteropodidae) in Southern India
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1995 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 210–229, January-December 1995
How to Cite
Balasingh, J., Koilraj, J. and Kunz, T. H. (1995), Tent Construction by the Short-nosed Fruit Bat Cynopterus sphinx (Chiroptera: Pteropodidae) in Southern India. Ethology, 100: 210–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1995.tb00326.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: February 23, 1994; Accepted: January 19, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!