Further Evidence of Lack of Pheromonal Inhibition among Queens of the Ant Leptothorax acervorum
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1995 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 46–50, January-December 1995
How to Cite
Bourke, A. F. G. (1995), Further Evidence of Lack of Pheromonal Inhibition among Queens of the Ant Leptothorax acervorum. Ethology, 101: 46–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1995.tb00344.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: January 2, 1995; Accepted: March 14, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!