Is Human Handedness Universal? Ethological Analyses from Three Traditional Cultures
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1995 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 239–258, January-December 1995
How to Cite
Marchant, L. F., McGrew, W. C. and Eibl-Eibesfeldt, I. (1995), Is Human Handedness Universal? Ethological Analyses from Three Traditional Cultures. Ethology, 101: 239–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1995.tb00362.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: July 28, 1994; Accepted: April 21, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!