Cowlishaw, G. 1996: Sexual selection and information content in gibbon song bouts. Ethology 102, 272–284.
Sexual Selection and Information Content in Gibbon Song Bouts
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1996 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 272–284, January-December 1996
How to Cite
Cowlishaw, G. (1996), Sexual Selection and Information Content in Gibbon Song Bouts. Ethology, 102: 272–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1996.tb01125.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: June 14, 1995; Accepted: January 5, 1996 (K. Lessells)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!