Stabentheiner, A. 1996: Effect of foraging distance on the thermal behaviour of honeybees during dancing, walking and trophallaxis. Ethology 102, 360–370.
Effect of Foraging Distance on the Thermal Behaviour of Honeybees during Dancing, Walking and Trophallaxis
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1996 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 360–370, January-December 1996
How to Cite
Stabentheiner, A. (1996), Effect of Foraging Distance on the Thermal Behaviour of Honeybees during Dancing, Walking and Trophallaxis. Ethology, 102: 360–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1996.tb01132.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: April 24, 1995; Accepted: January 31, 1996 (W. Pflumm)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!