Mathevon, N., Aubin, T. & Dabelsteen, T. 1996: Song degradation during propagation: importance of song post for the wren Troglodytes troglodytes. Ethology 102, 397–412.
Song Degradation during Propagation: Importance of Song Post for the Wren Troglodytes troglodytes
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1996 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 397–412, January-December 1996
How to Cite
Mathevon, N., Aubin, T. and Dabelsteen, T. (1996), Song Degradation during Propagation: Importance of Song Post for the Wren Troglodytes troglodytes. Ethology, 102: 397–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1996.tb01135.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: July 27, 1995; Accepted: November 27, 1995 (W. Wickler)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!