Church, S. C., Allen, J. A. & Bradshaw, J. W. S. 1996: Frequency-dependent food selection by domestic cats: a comparative study. Ethology 102, 495–509.
Frequency-dependent Food Selection by Domestic Cats: A Comparative Study
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1996 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 495–509, January-December 1996
How to Cite
Church, S. C., Allen, J. A. and Bradshaw, J. W. S. (1996), Frequency-dependent Food Selection by Domestic Cats: A Comparative Study. Ethology, 102: 495–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1996.tb01142.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: June 14, 1995; Accepted: January 5, 1996 (K. Lessells)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!