Hkinzk, J., Foitzik, S., Hippert, A. & Hölldobler, B. 1996: Apparent dear-enemy phenomenon and environment-based recognition cues in the ant Leptothorax nylanderi: Ethology 102, 510–522.
Apparent Dear-enemy Phenomenon and Environment-based Recognition Cues in the Ant Leptothorax nylanderi
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1996 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 510–522, January-December 1996
How to Cite
Heinze, J., Foitzik, S., Hippert, A. and Hölldobler, B. (1996), Apparent Dear-enemy Phenomenon and Environment-based Recognition Cues in the Ant Leptothorax nylanderi. Ethology, 102: 510–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1996.tb01143.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: November 27, 1995; Accepted: February 2, 1996 (W. Wickler)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!