Kimball, R. T. 1996: Female choice for male morphological traits in house sparrows, Passer domesticus. Ethology 102, 639–648.
Female Choice for Male Morphological Traits in House Sparrows, Passer domesticus
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1996 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 639–648, January-December 1996
How to Cite
Kimball, R. T. (1996), Female Choice for Male Morphological Traits in House Sparrows, Passer domesticus. Ethology, 102: 639–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1996.tb01155.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: September 19, 1995; Accepted: January 10, 1996 (J. Brockmann)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!