The Social Systems of Gregarious Lemurs: Lack of Convergence with Anthropoids due to Evolutionary Disequilibrium?
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1996 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 915–941, January-December 1996
How to Cite
van Schaik, C. P. and Kappeler, P. M. (1996), The Social Systems of Gregarious Lemurs: Lack of Convergence with Anthropoids due to Evolutionary Disequilibrium?. Ethology, 102: 915–941. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1996.tb01171.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: January 10, 1996; Accepted: May 10, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!