The Huh Vocalization of White-faced Capuchins: a Spacing Call Disguised as a Food Call?
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1996 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 826–840, January-December 1996
How to Cite
Boinski, S. and Campbell, A. F. (1996), The Huh Vocalization of White-faced Capuchins: a Spacing Call Disguised as a Food Call?. Ethology, 102: 826–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1996.tb01204.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: November 20, 1995; Accepted: March 15, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!