Invasion of Nests of Lasioglossum imitatum by a Social Parasite, Paralictus asteris (Hymenoptera: Halictidae)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1997 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 1997
How to Cite
Wcislo, W. T. (1997), Invasion of Nests of Lasioglossum imitatum by a Social Parasite, Paralictus asteris (Hymenoptera: Halictidae). Ethology, 103: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1997.tb00001.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: December 13, 1995 Accepted: May 8, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!