Male Competition, Mating Success and Female Choice in a Seasonally Breeding Primate (Erythrocebus patas)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1997 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 109–126, February 1997
How to Cite
Chism, J. and Rogers, W. (1997), Male Competition, Mating Success and Female Choice in a Seasonally Breeding Primate (Erythrocebus patas). Ethology, 103: 109–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1997.tb00011.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received October 12, 1995 Accepted July 9, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!