A Comparison of Spontaneous and Odor-induced Chin Marking in Male and Female Domestic Rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus domestica)
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1997 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 103, Issue 11, pages 893–901, November 1997
How to Cite
Martínez-Gómez, M., Guarneros, M., Zempoalteca, R. and Hudson, R. (1997), A Comparison of Spontaneous and Odor-induced Chin Marking in Male and Female Domestic Rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus domestica). Ethology, 103: 893–901. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1997.tb00131.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received; February 26, 1996: Accepted; February 19, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!