Andrea Marconato died in 1995. He was a bright and enthusiastic scientist, and a very good friend. The central ideas of this study are mainly his.
Computer Simulation Suggests that the Spatial Distribution of Males Influences Female Visiting Behaviour in the River Bullhead
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1997 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 103, Issue 12, pages 999–1014, December 1997
How to Cite
Bertorelle, G., Bisazza, A. and Marconato, A. (1997), Computer Simulation Suggests that the Spatial Distribution of Males Influences Female Visiting Behaviour in the River Bullhead. Ethology, 103: 999–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1997.tb00142.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received; June 25, 1996: Accepted; May 8, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!