The Response to Novel Foods in Common Marmoset (Callithrix jacchus): The Effects of Different Social Contexts
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1997 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 395–403, May 1997
How to Cite
Vitale, A. and Queyras, A. (1997), The Response to Novel Foods in Common Marmoset (Callithrix jacchus): The Effects of Different Social Contexts. Ethology, 103: 395–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1997.tb00155.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: May 20, 1996, Accepted: October 11, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!