Territorial Behaviour and Social Organization as a Function of the Level of Aggressiveness in Male Mice
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1997 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 566–577, July 1997
How to Cite
Sandnabba, N. K. (1997), Territorial Behaviour and Social Organization as a Function of the Level of Aggressiveness in Male Mice. Ethology, 103: 566–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1997.tb00168.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: October 14, 1996 Accepted: januaty 3, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!