Increased Response of the Short-Toed Treecreeper Certhia brachydactyla in Sympatry to the Playback of the Song of the Common Treecreeper C. familiaris
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1997 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 103, Issue 8, pages 632–641, August 1997
How to Cite
Gil, D. (1997), Increased Response of the Short-Toed Treecreeper Certhia brachydactyla in Sympatry to the Playback of the Song of the Common Treecreeper C. familiaris. Ethology, 103: 632–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1997.tb00174.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received October 14, 1996 Accepted January 3, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!