Group Choice as a Function of Group Size Differences and Assessment Time in Fish: The Influence of Species Vulnerability to Predation
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1998 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 104, Issue 1, pages 68–74, January 1998
How to Cite
Krause, J., Godin, J.-G. J. and Rubenstein, D. (1998), Group Choice as a Function of Group Size Differences and Assessment Time in Fish: The Influence of Species Vulnerability to Predation. Ethology, 104: 68–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1998.tb00030.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received July 11, 1996, Accepted May 8, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!