Laterality of Hand Function in Tufted Capuchin Monkeys (Cebus apella): Comparison between Tool Use Actions and Spontaneous Non-tool Actions
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1998 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 119–125, February 1998
How to Cite
Westergaard, G. C., Kuhn, H. E. and Suomi, S. J. (1998), Laterality of Hand Function in Tufted Capuchin Monkeys (Cebus apella): Comparison between Tool Use Actions and Spontaneous Non-tool Actions. Ethology, 104: 119–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1998.tb00056.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 21, 1997, Accepted: June 16, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!